PrintPost Ltd will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only use your data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.This statement sets out below:
- · How personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the website
- · How the information is used by us
- · With whom the information may be shared and for what purpose(s)
- · What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- · The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected through our website
- · How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Information Collection and Use
PrintPost Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others. PrintPost Ltd collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Sharing / Storing
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Notification of Changes